Kyrgyzstan is home to a few of the World’s best medical universities. Accredited by MCI, UNESCO, and WHO, it is a highly reputed as well as recommended place to pursue your medical degree. For all the aspiring students, pursuing your academic goals from an International University can be a boon for your career. Aspiring to be a doctor? Consider Kyrgyzstan as your option and watch your career grow. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Eklavya Overseas is here to enhance your scope and elevate your success rate by providing a complete package from counseling to implementation.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The cost is fairly less. Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan provide top-quality education with satisfactory services at a very low cost. The cost of living is also quite affordable.
- The universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the WHO, UNESCO, and MCI. It is widely accepted by countries across the world.
- There is no donation required to get admission in any medical college.
- Clinical visits start from the very first year in Kyrgyzstan.
- The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan use English as the mode of teaching. This makes it easier for students to grasp the knowledge.
- The procedure for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan is very easy and convenient for International students.
- The universities provide internships and a chance to practice medicine right after the completion of their MBBS.
- Students who have pursued medical in International universities get preferences for placements.
Top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
Eklavya Overseas inspires you to pursue your medical degree from top-notch universities
If you are looking for an experienced and skilled consultancy to guide you through the multiple career options, Eklavya Overseas strives to enlighten you by rendering their best services. They seek to understand your desired ambitions in life and allocate their proficient experts at your disposal. They begin by counseling you and walking you through the best medical universities abroad. If you are an MBBS aspirant, seek the service of Eklavya Overseas to avail a transparent and convenient road to success.
MBBS in kyrgyzstan, a boon or bane for Indian students?
As mentioned earlier, MBBS in kyrgyzstan is accepted across the world. For Indian students, pursuing a medical degree from an International University proves to be a boon as it enables them to get well recognized by their own country. To be able to practice your degree in India, you have to go through an MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test. Upon clearing the test, you will be allowed to practice anywhere in India.